Thursday, October 2, 2008

Good. Better. Best

This is going to be short.

I haven't been so satisfied with things in a while. I was stressed with so much shit for the longest time and i also had so many unnecessary stresses as well.
I'm at the point now when i feel absolutely satisfied with life. Everything seems to be right on track. Back on the right page.

At this point in time, I feel so good with all my relationships with all my friends. Each and every single one of you. The ones i didn't think were working out, are now better then ever before. Ive also realized to see friendship in others i didn't think possible. Wow. Ive never felt this sense of satisfaction with my friendships before.

I'm now about to leave to go to New York. I'm so fucking excited. Its not that often that people get to go to the big apple and I'm so happy I'm going back. The one downer is that I'm going with school instead of with my real friends and that its a retreat based around religion and leadership. I don't intend on getting a new religious Kaleb out of this but at least a more morally just Kaleb. But I'm fearful of change. Not that I'm afraid to change, but I'm afraid of having others change me. Who knows i may come back a totally different person. Its just i try so hard to find the best Kaleb and to have them change it around would suck.

I know I'm a good Kaleb.
I could stand to be a better Kaleb.
I'm in search of the best Kaleb.

Ill be sure to write when i come back or even while im there.
Until then blog, thank you for letting me open up to you
Thanks.

No comments: