Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Survey for Kaleb

1. Full Name:
Kaleb James Babb

2. Sexual Orientation:
-Straight: What people see on the Westbank.
-Gay: What people see on the Eastbank.
[i never thought id describe it that way.]

3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
-Finishing college at Holy Cross for either Physical Therapist or a Registered Nurse.
-Entertaining and performing somewhere, anywhere; teaching middle school.

4. Turn ons:
-Curly haired brunette with tight stomach and ass.
-Wavy haired brunette with strong face and body.

5. Heartbreaker?
-Im sorry for breaking hers. I didnt mean to ever hurt her.
-He broke mine. Im putting together the pieces.

6. What do you do on a Friday night?
-Theology and Eat: Pizza followed by deep talks of life and meaning.
-Party: Drinking, dancing, smoking followed by passing out on whoever is closest to you.

7. When was the last time you realized you did something wrong?
-I wish I would have realized that she wasnt going to judge me and she would except me no matter who i was.
-I wish I would have realized that i shouldnt have pushed myself on him and excepted how great our friendship was.

8. Why did your last relationship end?
-I realized that she was not going to be satisfied with our friendship outside of our relationship.
-I realized I was tired of feeling sorry for him and hated what we became.

9. How do you want people to see you?
-Someone guys want to be and girls want to be with.
-Someone guys want to be and want to be with.

10. Are you satisfied with the person you are becoming?
-I'm not.
-I'm not.


How can so many simple questions be so hard to answer?
When will I be able to answer them?
Until then blog thank you for letting me open up to you
Thanks

No comments: