Monday, September 1, 2008

Girls Im Positive. [I wish i could be more like you, Elle]

Im sitting in my grandparents motorhome with my mom and three dogs. Its fairly nice but this place is ridiculous. I would say there is between 50 and 75 spots for campers and the owner put two to every spot. There are well over 100 campers here. The poor lady that owns he place was a karina victim from the gulfcoast, so she has this crazy compassion for everyone. She refuses to tell anyone that they cant stay here. That means anywhere from 4-8 people per camper plus children like they all came out the old lady's shoe and everyone has dogs. And lets remember these are campround people. Has anyone see the movie RV? I wish all these people could be like Kristen Chenoweth, but they are all crazier. SO many people have walked around with no shirts on while holding a beer. and all the little kids swim around the clock. i hope they drown.

Ive realized my spirits have been down. Me out of all people am in a moment of weakness. I am doing so much better then i was doing before. Saturday night it was so hard to hold back my tears. to see my moms face was frightening. It was a face ive never seen before. she told me not to leave anything behind that i was be sick if i lost it. I gathered as much as i could and put it all in plastic bins. In this process i found Mouse-y. He was my stuff animal toy thing as a child. He smelt like grapes and i loved him, and even when i found him he still had the faint smell of artificial grape flavoring. LOVE IT. It made me so happy. I also found my baby silver teething rings. Ive been carrying them around with me since saturday.

Oh saturday. Saturday morning was great. As i drove home from Hannahs house, i couldnt help but think how great life is. I have been so perfectly content with life. Things were going so great. I had absolutely nothing to complain about at all. I cant help but wish i could just go back and relive that last week over and over. Things were just so good. I guess it just goes to show. Never get to comfortable with things when things are good. I guess my optimism is slowly going away, but things are looking up. I cant help but try to be positive now.

I just want to go back home, get in my bed, go to sleep, wake up in the morning, and it be all a dream. My only concerns are that shaw, my house, mt carmel and rivertown are still all in great condition. I need to be able to live in my house, i need to be able to graduate from shaw, i need to do a show at rivertown, and i need to be Seymour at Mt Carmel. I was telling my mom how happy i was and how great things were doing. She told me she realized it and thats why she letting me do the shows. She knows im happy. And im glad shes realized it. Things are finally better with us. She sees how much i do and how much i try to strive to live a good life for myself unlike the rest of my miserable family. She has finally realized my determination.

So all i can do is sit and wait and hope for the best
I know things are going to be great when i get back home
I just know it
Until then blog thank you for letting me open up to you
Thanks

No comments: