Wednesday, August 20, 2008

School Daze

So here I am at school, and tired as fuck. I think I’m slowly wearing myself thin. I’m running on very few hours of sleep every night. I run from one thing to another to another and am in a constant rush. I had every intention of sleeping in homeroom this morning. My dumbass teacher woke me up in his silly little Cajun accent, “Listen here son; you can’t be sleeping in homeroom no more.” I could not believe it. I just couldn’t. I know this sounds ridiculous, but I’m ready to leave school. This has drawn the devil out of me. I’m not happy with school at all. I have a good time and all. Its school so it’s gonna suck. But my doctor has finally diagnosed me… I have senioritis.

I’m ready to be done. I’m ready, I’m ready, I’m ready.

I am not satisfied with having school friends. There isn’t a single soul that I hang out with or would want to hang out with outside of school. But I think that’s okay. This means I will never have any drama with any of them. That means I will not have to worry about friend stress at school. This is good. I already have enough stress. Oh lord, stress really is my middle name.
But the more I think about it. It’s not that I necessarily want to more forward into the past, I would be just as satisfied to live the summer and the months preceding over and over again. But I only have 180 more days till graduation. It will hopefully come closer than expected.

Now I sound selfish. I want too much. I’m only going to have a senior year of high school once. I need to realize what I really want in life.
Until then blog thank you for letting me write to you.
Thanks

No comments: